Its All A Mile

Go Down

Author Topic: boo boo dalton  (Read 1309 times)

Offline rob

• Mile Member
boo boo dalton
« on: June 26, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »
i know you wanted to win for big mike friday. he would be proud of the effort you gave. your time will come. just hang in there dude.

Offline racing lover

• Mile Member
  • bring it on
Re: boo boo dalton
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »
hey ok idk whats going on everyone that i talk to said ross has went crazy this year that he hates everyone this year is this true?  :)
racing chick 93

Offline racecar_driver99

• Mile Member
  • goat wrote this
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:31 AM »
my opinion of this is that boo boo could go further in racing but his dad and mom are what i call looney tunes. they are crazy about wanting him  to win every week that they get in his head and tell him stupid things to do on the track. his dad is his spotter and i seen jay race and he has never been any count. so if he is teaching boo boo then guess what, thats the blind leading the blind. one race i was walking back to the pits from the back strtch and this woman called me every name in the book. now if they pray before every race then they need to add something for her. his dad went crazy a few weeks ago with me on the spotters stand talking about ill kill you. im telling you they are the looney tunes. if i lived around that, i would be crazy and hate everyone too. jmo.
give a little, take a little

Offline corey17

• *ItsAllAMile Member*
    • http://www.race22.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:25 AM »
my opinion of this is that boo boo could go further in racing but his dad and mom are what i call looney tunes. they are crazy about wanting him  to win every week that they get in his head and tell him stupid things to do on the track. his dad is his spotter and i seen jay race and he has never been any count. so if he is teaching boo boo then guess what, thats the blind leading the blind. one race i was walking back to the pits from the back strtch and this woman called me every name in the book. now if they pray before every race then they need to add something for her. his dad went crazy a few weeks ago with me on the spotters stand talking about ill kill you. im telling you they are the looney tunes. if i lived around that, i would be crazy and hate everyone too. jmo.

I talk with them all the time and we do business with them, they are super nice and as normal as can be, ven when things are going bad at the track. Sounds like you got a bad case of jealousy to me because this couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe your just mad that Boo Boo cut his hair because he cut more off than you've had in 15 years ;D

Offline racecar_driver99

• Mile Member
  • goat wrote this
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
first off you WASNT up on the spotters stand nor were you around when his mom went crazy on someone that dont drive the car that he got into it with. now seems to me you have a problem with me. we can get through this anytime you want to. jealouse of boo boo? b/c he has cut off his hair. you are as stupid as your post. just b/c you dont have a problem with them and they are nice to you dont mean crap. ask anyone in limited about him and 95 percent will say the same thing. what YOU need to do is watch your mouth. post as you wish but im about tired of you going off on every post i do on here. i told the truth, and if you dont like it look me up. word of advice, you are treading in deep water, people drown that way. watch your lip. and i OWE you some advice when i see you at ace or any other track. geesh put a sticker on someones car and you can talk crap. say it to my face when you see me.

Offline corey17

• *ItsAllAMile Member*
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »
first off you WASNT up on the spotters stand nor were you around when his mom went crazy on someone that dont drive the car that he got into it with. now seems to me you have a problem with me. we can get through this anytime you want to. jealouse of boo boo? b/c he has cut off his hair. you are as stupid as your post. just b/c you dont have a problem with them and they are nice to you dont mean crap. ask anyone in limited about him and 95 percent will say the same thing. what YOU need to do is watch your mouth. post as you wish but im about tired of you going off on every post i do on here. i told the truth, and if you dont like it look me up. word of advice, you are treading in deep water, people drown that way. watch your lip. and i OWE you some advice when i see you at ace or any other track. geesh put a sticker on someones car and you can talk crap. say it to my face when you see me.

Jesus Christ, you do realize I know who you are right? Did you eat a bowl of courage this morning? I was making a joke, you b***h about something all the time, been going on for years, everybody knows that. Put a sticker on a car and I can talk crap? The d**n sticker is on the SAME CAR YOU WERE SPOTTING FOR. Who gives a d**n what his momma said to you, this is racing, last time I checked momma's don't drive the cars and grown men don't cry about momma's telling them off. What the hell has got into you, "Say it to my face?". Say what to your face? That doesn't even make sense, but if you want to talk I'll sit down in a chair so we'll be on the same level. This sh!t right here is comical, get your d**n panties out of a wad, your still crying about getting so called cussed out by a woman almost two months ago.

Offline corey17

• *ItsAllAMile Member*
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:38 PM »
From listening to the radio I'd say you have a right to be pissed tonight, it is getting out of hand for sure.

Offline racecar_driver99

• Mile Member
  • goat wrote this
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »
the radio was rated pg. you should have heard and seen what happened after it was all said and done. boo boo came over and was crying to patrick saying i didnt mean to do that. same story time and time again. im not worried about some lady cussing me, thats been going on for years. but after all this and i post something and you come off saying things, im gonna get mad, just like you did. so why the name calling? wow. i mean here you were talking smack to me and your last name aint dalton. your so called nice people, THE LOONEY TUNES, went crazy. i see now why jay has had so many a$$ whoopings in his life. he is as immature as they come. he has the leading role in LOONEY TUNES. boo boo tried to win a 40 lap race with 0 laps on the board. three wide in turn 1, tore up 5 cars. looney tune strikes again. he came over and said, you could have hurt me, duh, he tore up 5 cars, could have hurt 5 people. then after the race he comes over and shoves patricks sister. wow what a guy. when they cut his hair i guess they hit what little brain he had. they came out of thier pit and of course we got in trouble for it. we were in our pit. but its funny the way they act. funnier thing is, when patrick did what he thought was right, the crowd went crazy. they loved it. finally payback. he brought it on himself. right wrong or indifferent, the driver did what he thought was the thing was to do. i forsee many broke noses and headaches for boo boo as long as he is listening to mr looney. corey we are both men so stop the cussing me out thing you do. geesh this is getting old. wish you were there tonight so you could have seen the reall hyde-jekyl. nice people my a$$

Offline corey17

• *ItsAllAMile Member*
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 12:00:58 AM »
I've heard about it from others, they are nice to me, which I can't think of anybody at any racetrack that I don't get along with. What happened tonight seemed uncalled for, Patrick called me and gave me the details. I think it's comning from his car not being as good as it was last year and simply overdriving it to make up for it, of course that is just an opinion but i'd bet a Franklin im not far off at all. I love to give you hell because you take it so hard, its funny as hell lol

Offline Lefty Turner

• Mile Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 10:01:37 AM »
Jamie, haven't you learned by now everyone likes to pick on you! It's almost as fun as picking on Scooby. LOL  :)
Good old fashioned common sense just isn't that common anymore!

Offline Powerman96

• Mile Member
  • I hate racecars!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 12:39:21 PM »
COREY! I have told before, quit going into a battle of wits with an unarmed person!! It makes them emotionally unstable! Goat, I agree with Lefty, you make it too easy! But if it helps you feel better, I'm on Patricks side on this!

Offline racecar_driver99

• Mile Member
  • goat wrote this
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 01:58:22 PM »
if its so fun to pick with me b/c i take things not as funny sometimes as others do, then look at OUR meaning everyones friend corey. hell he cussed me out lmao. i LOVE  to give a little hell back. i stick to my guns and i say jay dalton will have a broken nose or worse by the end of the year. the LOONEY TUNES saga continues. he was stirring it up bad last night until brad came over then he cried and said WE came out of our pits. WRONG. boo boo came out and pushed patricks sister. and ally will bust his butt next time. it was handled wrong by the officials. they had one watch US and he was told if we came out of our pit, write down names and we would be taken out by sheriffs dept. hell we didnt come out they did. nothing was said to them. all it takes is for boo hoo or his dad or mom to cry to brad and its all about the daltons word i guess. known liers around the tracks and its their word? cmon. 2 sides to every story and we got the raw end on that one. lets see who owes the looney tunes, 17, 23, 13, 44, 63,51 although he dont race anymore. wow. what a list. and some owe him more than 1. personally i agree with what the 17 did. trying to win a 40 lap race on lap 1 with 3 wide? not a mistake, a STUPID MOVE. stay tuned for more looney tunes. floyd, i could trade wits with you all day LOL. i know what gets you. but thanks for being on the right side.

Offline racing lover

• Mile Member
  • bring it on
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
i agree but he needs to take his anger out at home not on the track because that is how he looses fans and friends and alot of people have said something about it and i mean evryone in my family use to be his biggest fans this year he basically went stupid and my bro sis and i said he to him after the 2nd or 3rd race and he blew us off
racing chick 93

Go Up